Not all housewives have the opportunity after washing to hang laundry in the yard and dry it naturally. In the best-case scenario, a rope on the balcony or a dryer near the heating radiator is used. But it is not always possible to use even these methods if the room is constantly high humidity, and the balcony is oriented to the north. Even in the yard often can not dry things because of the passage of a busy road nearby. Therefore, many people, before buying a new washer try to take the model with a dryer drying process takes place inside the drum and the output is almost dry things.
But there is a minus in case of failure of any component, you will need to contact the professionals of the service center, which can repair the washer-dryer, and restore the work of the device. This small review will be considered the advantages of washing machines with dryers and separate dryers, as well as the main aspects of choice
Which dryer to prefer: a separate or combined with a washer dryer
Each of the options has both positive aspects and minuses. You are unlikely to think about buying a combined model if your existing washer-dryer works well and is not going to retire. Also, buying a new freestanding dryer is impractical if there is no place to install it.
Features of Washing Machines with an Integrated Dryer
The washing machine with dryer functionality differs from a usual washer in that it has an additional heating node, which feeds hot air to the items in the drum through a special channel. Due to this, almost all the moisture from the laundry is displaced and condenses on the walls of the tank. However, in such models, the developer focuses on washing quality, and drying the laundry belongs to the additional functionality, so the set of available parameters is small.
In most entry-level modifications, you can only set the duration of the drying process. In more advanced models, additional humidity and temperature sensors are built into the tank, allowing the control controller to monitor these parameters and stop the drying process only when the selected humidity value is reached.
Among the most valuable advantages of combined washers with dryers users include:
– saving space in the room. There are both full-size and narrow modifications of the machines with dryers. It is also possible to find built-in devices;
– Rational use of funds (the combined machine is much cheaper than a separate washing machine with a separate dryer);
– Simplicity of choice of modes when it is necessary to dry laundry.
Many people believe that washers with a built-in dryers are less reliable than two separate machines, but this is not entirely true. The reliability of both versions determines the correct operation.
The disadvantages of combined machines include:
– A small number of modes for drying things as opposed to separate units;
– higher energy costs. Freestanding dryers correspond to class A and above, but combined dryers to Class B;
– Different weights of the laundry for washing and for the subsequent drying. This leads to the fact that you either have to dry not all things, or run the washer repeatedly, with an incomplete drum;
– it is not recommended to dry woolen clothes.
But even this list of disadvantages does not reduce the popularity of combination models, especially for those who have the opportunity to dry things naturally.
Our service center is open 24/7, so you can easily schedule a convenient repair time. The specialist will arrive at the agreed time, carry out a diagnosis, and, if necessary, offer repairs. If you are willing, your appliance will be repaired directly on-site within 1-2 hours. We provide top-notch service at an affordable price!