Microwave Repair and Service
The microwave oven is one of the most dangerous household appliances. Almost any breakdown can lead to a fire. That is why, in the event of a malfunction, you should contact an experienced and qualified specialist from Poway Appliance Service Center as soon as possible. Only professionals can provide Microwave Repair in San Diego County and guarantee its trouble-free operation for the future.
The Most Common Microwave Failures
We list the most common breakdowns faced by owners of microwave ovens which mean that you need Microwave Repair and Service:
- The microwave doesn’t heat. When your microwave stops heating the product, while the light is on and the plate is spinning, there may be several reasons. Faulty elements can be a magnetron, a fuse, a voltage multiplier, and an inverter. The failure of the magnetron is due to prolonged and frequent use of the device. Cooking popcorn, prolonged defrosting, and poor ventilation can lead to overheating. Also, the magnetron has its own resource in hours. If your microwave is 6-10 years old and has stopped heating, this is normal. In such a case, Microwave Repair will not help.
- There are sparks inside. Usually sparks at the exit of microwaves from the waveguide where the mica is located. In this place the most powerful radiation. To prevent this from happening, you need to cover the food with a plastic lid. If you don’t do this, splashes of fat may fall on the protective plate and spoil it over time. The Microwave Repair will include the replacement of the mica and the magnetron cap. The technician will clean the waveguide from carbon deposits and grease.
- The plate doesn’t spin. If the plate does not rotate, but heating occurs, Microwave Repairs by replacing the motor will fix the situation.
- Knocks out the electricity in the apartment. This may apply to both built-in and freestanding microwaves. The fuse burns out or knocks out the electricity in the apartment in two cases. It can happen when we open or close the door or after pressing the start button. In the first case, the mating part of the door latch is faulty. All switching of the microwave oven passes through it. In the second, faulty elements can be a transformer, voltage multiplier, inverter, and magnetron. In some cases, the control panel itself and the elements on it are faulty.
- The control panel doesn’t light up. First, check if the automatic protection is enabled. If possible, connect to a different outlet. If this does not help, most likely you had a power surge in the apartment. In this case, the power supply burns out or only the fuse. With this fault, all of the above faults can be applied. There is nothing to worry about, our technician will provide Microwave Repairs on the spot.
Microwave Repair Steps
If there are signs of a microwave malfunction, do not panic. A professional technician from our service center can handle problems of any complexity. In this case, you do not have to transport the device. We will provide Microwave Repairs and Services at your home. The procedure will look like this:
- You call us or leave a request on the website.
- The technician comes to the specified address.
- The specialist diagnoses faults and determines the cost of work.
- After agreeing on the details, the technician repairs the microwave at home using the original spare parts and tools.
- The master provides a guarantee for the work done and instructs on the future use of the device.
So, what are you waiting for? Our team consists of specialists with many years of experience who know the microwave features of all brands. Request professional Microwave Repair and Service from Poway Appliance Service Center and get your microwave functioning within some hours.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.