LG Microwave Repair
Microwave is a household electrical appliance for heating, defrosting and cooking food. With time of use, the question may arise why the microwave does not turn on. The reasons for the malfunction are quite a lot. But if you have a serious problem with this equipment, it’s worth contacting the trusted professionals at Poway Appliance Service Center right away. Our team of experts will perform LG Microwave Repair in Poway, CA.
Major microwave breakdowns
Microwave won’t turn on
Like many other appliances, a microwave has a fuse. Its purpose is to protect against sudden power outages and surges in the mains voltage. The fuse is easier to locate by tracing the path of the wiring leading to the magnetron or voltage transformer. The fuse will be replaced by our LG Microwave Repair and Service technicians.
In electronically controlled microwaves, it is located directly on the control module.There is also a high voltage fuse in the microwave. It is designed to cut off power to the faulty unit, giving a short circuit. Similarly, the power supply to the microwave as a whole is terminated. Experienced masters on LG Microwave Repair will solve this problem quickly and qualitatively.
Microwave sparks, escapes
Probably the most common problem. Microwave starts to spark in the area of the protective – mica gasket.
The microwave sparks for several reasons:
- Metal utensils or containers with a metal rim are placed inside the unit.
- A burnt mica plate can also trigger sparking.
- Through metal, silver or gold plating on the plates.
- Mechanical damage to the enamel.
If your microwave sparks and cracks and shoots, it means that you did not act according to the instructions and would not make repairs. Note that self-repair of the device without proper knowledge can be dangerous. And it is worth going to a workshop for LG Microwave Repair and Service.
Microwave does not heat up
In the case when the microwave does not heat up, there can be quite a few reasons. Any microwave components involved are involved in the heating process, so a malfunction in one of them entails no heat in the microwave.
- The multiplier has failed. The node that is responsible for increasing the supply voltage of the magnetron, but at the same time reduces the current. This is necessary for the generation of microwaves. The repair should be carried out by LG Microwave Repair masters.
- The transformer has failed. Designed to convert AC current for power to the magnetron, it is a type of magnetron power supply.
- Faulty magnetron. The main element produces heat by producing microwaves. This part will be replaced by a technician specializing in LG Microwave Repair and Service.
- Defective control module. In a microwave with electronic control, all processes are headed by the control module – board. It is usually located just behind the front control panel. Exposure to voltage fluctuations, as well as strangers living inside the microwave. Usually, if the control board malfunctions, the microwave will stop starting the heating process. But it also happens that the process is started, but there is no heating, because there is no power supply to one of the units involved in heating.
Microwave does not spin the plate
Quite often a malfunction occurs. It is connected either to the same control module or to the motor of the plate. The most expensive microwave operates without spinning plates. The process is a little different from the usual uniform microwave atomization process.
But mostly, of course, a faulty stove motor causes the problem of uneven heating of food items. When you disassemble the bottom of the case, it is easy to get to the motor, and check it by connecting the plus and minus to the outlet with wires. Our masters will perform LG Microwave Repair.
Appliances, just like people, need attention and care. Use the microwave correctly: only for its intended purpose and in accordance with the instructions. Then the device will please you with long-lasting work properly.Scheduled microwave preventive maintenance in the conditions of Poway Appliance Service Center by an experienced technician, will be the right decision. Qualified LG Microwave Repair and Service technicians can determine the source of the problem and how to fix it, so you can be sure to avoid irreversible damage.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.