Oven Repair and Service
A broken oven is not a reason to deny yourself delicious pastries or baked meat. Poway Appliance Repair Service Center has been providing Oven Repair in San Diego County since 2001. We will provide high-quality services at the best prices. You can start cooking right away.
Our regular customers choose us for Oven Repair and Service for many reasons:
- No need to spend money on transporting heavy appliances to the workshop. A repair technician will arrive at a convenient time to fix the problem at home.
- We carry out oven repairs in your presence. We use only certified spare parts. You make payment only after work.
- We issue a guarantee of up to 12 months for the results of repairs and installed parts.
- Free professional consultation on how to prevent breakdowns.
- The technician with higher specialized education and practical work experience comes to the call. He brings with him mobile diagnostic equipment, professional tools, and necessary spare parts.
Causes of Oven Breakdowns
Ovens with many functions are the most popular. They replace several household appliances. You can use a modern oven to bake, defrost, or reheat. Thanks to the fan, dishes can be heated from all sides.
Ovens are sensitive to voltage drops. Such user mistakes as long operation at high power, grease sticking, and spilled liquid food can lead to a failure.
Self-disassembly of the oven often aggravates the situation. So it is better to entrust Oven Repairs to professionals.
Types of Ovens We Work with
Our technicians provide Oven Repairs for all types of modern devices:
- Classic. Controlled by mechanical mode switches and temperature controllers. The classic type is in demand because of its durability and low cost of repair.
- Electronic. Such an oven has touch control. All work data you can see on the electronic display. It is comfortable to use but vulnerable to external factors. In case of failure, the replacement of modules is more expensive.
The Oven Stopped Working – What to Do?
First of all, check if there is electricity. Plug in a working household appliance (for example, a kettle). Make sure the connection is correct. Also, check whether the timer is on and whether the temperature is set. Turn off and turn on the oven in the electrical panel. If the device still doesn’t work, call the technician for Oven Repairs and Services.
Before the technician comes, free the oven from dishes and other things. All surfaces must be dry. Prepare a place for the possible dismantling of the oven. Do not use the appliance if any of the functions stop working.
Oven Repair Procedure
Oven Repair takes place in several stages:
- Removing the oven from the built-in furniture.
- Disconnect the oven from the mains and remove the mounting screws.
- Partial disassembly to gain access to internal connections.
- If necessary, the technician removes the top or rear panel.
- Diagnostics of the electromechanical system (testing voltage residuals and checking electronic components).
- The specialist determines the source of the malfunction and discusses entire details with the customer.
- Only after agreeing on the details of the Oven Repair with the client, our technician proceeds to work.
- When repair work is done, the technician checks the operation of all functions in the presence of the customer.
- Providing a warranty on the company’s letterhead with all details of the service.
Poway Appliance Repair Service Center specialists are here for you 24/7. With us, you can be sure that you have help whenever you need it, even if you need it right now. Call us or fill in the form on the website, and we will be there to provide Oven Repair and Service.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.