Maytag Microwave Repair
Any microwave is reliable, so with proper use and care, it will last for many years. If the microwave fails for any reason, do not panic, because by contacting Poway Appliance Service Center in a timely manner, you can be sure that microwave repairs are carried out at the highest professional level. Maytag Microwave Repair in Poway, CA will perform diagnostic tests to pinpoint the problem before performing any repairs.
The main 5 reasons why the microwave does not turn on and does not heat
- Damaged power cord – carefully inspect the power cord as it may be damaged. There should be no obvious kinks or burnt areas on it. The former can form if the cable is pinched by something heavy or the microwave is moved carelessly. The second case occurs during voltage surges or short circuits. A damaged cable should not be repaired, it must be replaced. Our Maytag Microwave Repair and Service technician will replace it.
- The fuses have blown – there are two fuses in the design of the microwave, a high-voltage sensor and a temperature sensor. If at least one of them burns out, the microwave will no longer turn on, the blown fuse (or even both) must be replaced with a new one. In addition to the fuses, during diagnostics, Maytag Microwave Repair specialists must visually inspect the remaining elements of the microwave for the presence of burnt areas or swelling.
- Transformer failure may be similar to the second case we described, because one of the most vulnerable elements of the transformer is the temperature sensor, which can burn out. Another component of the transformer that also needs to be paid attention to is its winding. To diagnose the transformer, you will need to disassemble the microwave housing and have skills in working with a multimeter. Technicians have all the necessary equipment to carry out Maytag Microwave Repair and Service.
- The electronic control board is the control unit for the entire microwave, which is present in the design of the electronically controlled device. If the board is damaged, then the microwave may not start. It is necessary to remove the board from the device case and carefully inspect for burnt tracks, signs of oxidation or swollen elements on the board. Our specialists practice Maytag Microwave Repair and will replace the electronic control unit when you contact us.
- Magnetron malfunction is the main device in the process of generating microwaves, so if the magnetron burns out, it must be replaced with a new one. Until this is done, the microwave will not turn on. Keep in mind that a faulty magnetron, before it finally burns out, gives you a signal of a breakdown, during microwave operation, an unnatural hum and crackling occurs. We have all the parts you need in stock for quick delivery and replacement by our Maytag Microwave Repair and Service technicians.
A microwave is a very useful and necessary household appliance. It saves us from the routine of heating food in the microwave, completing the entire procedure in a matter of minutes. This is a very important property, because in modern busy conditions time is very limited and sometimes it is greatly lacking. A breakdown of a microwave oven causes great discomfort and brings some chaos into our lives. Maytag Microwave Repair performed by specialists meets all international standards.
Most work related to microwave diagnostics involves not only knowledge and understanding of its design, but also working with high voltage. This means that the most competent solution will be to diagnose the microwave in the Poway Appliance Service Center and by an experienced technician. Microwave failure can manifest itself in different ways, depending on the origin of the problem. This means that Maytag Microwave Repair and Service experienced technicians can determine the source of the problem and how to fix it.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.