As usual, the causes of microwave failure are due to improper maintenance. This explains most problems with appliances, and this case is no exception. Below you will find some reasons why your microwave oven is not heating, and how proper maintenance of the equipment affects its performance.
- During heating / defrosting / cooking there is a metal object in the chamber. Most often it is a spoon or fork. In this case, the microwave begins to spark, and then start acting up and not heating the food.
- Another fairly common situation that most often leads to breakdowns is heating in an unintended sealed cookware. When the cookware reaches a certain temperature, it explodes, the food flying around the chamber, clogging the parts of the oven.
- Also, users often forget that the microwave oven should not be turned on empty. In this mode, it begins to spark even more than if there is a metal object in it. The result is problems with the magnetron and the microwave does not heat.
- Inexpensive microwaves can break down easily. They are made in such a way that the are less likely to be repaired and more easily just buy a new one instead .
- And the last obvious reason is wear and tear on parts. If your furnace has been in service for a decent number of years, it’s likely that the parts have simply reached the end of their working life.
As you can see, there are not many technical reasons. Most of them are our erroneous actions of. The result – our microwave oven does not heat or does not turn on at all.
Even the most reliable item breaks down sooner or later. If you have been using your microwave for a while, and notice some changes in its operation, call an appliance repair company immediately. Even small issues can lead to serious consequences, such as fire, electric shock, and so on. If your microwave doesn’t heat in setup time or doesn’t cool down, you will call all brand appliance repair immediately. If the plate doesn’t rotate, you will ask an appliance doctor for a help. However, many people ignore such insignificant issues as excessive noise generation, or unusual vibration. And this is a big mistake. Any electric item is a potential source of danger to your life, health and property, if it doesn’t function as it should.
That’s why, whenever you notice even the smallest changes in your microwave operation, don’t hesitate and don’t delay. The issue will not be fixed on its own. Call Poway Appliance Repair Service, the most reliable and the fastest Appliance maintenance company in San Diego County.
We know, that life without a favorite home appliance is not as convenient as you would like it to be. That’s why, our appliance mechanic will be at your place to provide all appliance repair service within some hours. We fix 95% of all cases on the same day, because we have all spare parts in stock. Our technicians are trained to repair any appliance, of any brand, even if it has the most complicated failure. In many cases, our appliance electrician is able to repair items that were considered hopeless.
We have appliance repair experts available today! Call a professional Poway Appliance Service Center technician by phone or through an online request.
Our service center is open 24/7, so you can easily schedule a convenient repair time. The specialist will arrive at the agreed time, carry out a diagnosis, and, if necessary, offer repairs. If you are willing, your appliance will be repaired directly on-site within 1-2 hours. We provide top-notch service at an affordable price!