- THE WATER IS EITHER TOO HOT OR COLD
This problem can be and is not uncommon. There are two problems – overheating of water, then you need to look for the cause in the temperature sensor.
If we talk about the fact that the water does not heat up as needed, then there are a couple of reasons:
– Broken dishwasher thermostat.
– Poor water pressure in the system.
– There is a problem with the operation of the heating element.
If you understand how to repair household appliances, you can try to cope with the task yourself. If not, then call a specialist.
- WHY THE WATER IS NOT DRAINED
Using a dishwasher, you may encounter such a problem as water drainage. What can be the problem, and the problem is that the device does not drain the wastewater. This problem usually occurs in several cases:
– Cleaning of the drain system is required.
– The dishwasher drain pump is out of order or clogged.
– There is poor pressure in the system, and draining is impossible.
– Inside the dishwasher, there are hoses and a filter element, they can also be clogged, and draining will not occur.
– The dishwasher drain hose is raised high, and there is not enough power to push the water out.
- DISHWASHER IS ELECTROCUTED
This happens when the device has a breakdown in the heating element. You can check this yourself or a specialist from the service center. If the dishwasher heating element is broken, then you need to replace it with a new one. Do not use a dishwasher with a broken heating element, it is dangerous.
The following factors can lead to a malfunction of the heating element:
– Bad water in the water supply system
– The relay responsible for starting the operation of the heating element has failed.
– The heating element is defective.
Do not postpone the problem in the long box, it is strictly forbidden to use the machine if its body is electrocuted.
- THE TABLET WITH DETERGENT DOES NOT DISSOLVE
You can understand that something is wrong with your dishwasher if you monitor its operation. For example, if the tablet with detergent did not dissolve in the collected water, then you need to understand that this is a bell about the malfunction of the device. This may indicate
– clogged nozzles.
– Poor water pressure.
– The mechanism responsible for opening the dispenser is not working properly.
– The valve does not start water intake.
- THE DEVICE DOES NOT TURN ON
There are times when you urgently need to wash the dishes, and the machine does not respond to pressing the “Start” button. The reasons may be as follows:
– The socket is burned out.
– The door locking system is broken.
– The door is not tightly closed.
– The “Start” button is out of order.
– The surge protector has failed.
If you know how to diagnose electrical appliances, then using a tester, you can check what the cause is. Otherwise, order the diagnosis of the fault in the service center.
- A LEAK IS DETECTED IN THE DISHWASHER
Since the dishwasher works using water, you can often encounter the problem of water leakage. In this case, the machine may not turn on at all, giving an error code on the display. Please note that the error code is different for each manufacturer.
As a rule, if the machine leaks, it stops the washing process and turns off. Although in some cases it is possible to restart it. How to explain this?
In each dishwasher there is a special float, it is it that protects against leaks. When water is collected below, a signal is given about an emergency water leak and the machine is turned off.
Before proceeding with the repair, it is necessary to understand what led to it:
– The dishwasher is incorrectly installed, not at the level.
– Use of detergent that is not intended for the dishwasher.
– Detergents are used in excess.
– There are problems with water intake and excess water.
– The dishwasher door seal is damaged.
– The leakage sensor is broken.
Less often, but still happens, leakage in the dishwasher due to a damaged nozzle or water intake hose. This all needs to be monitored and checked.
Therefore, we can conclude: that if you use the household appliance correctly, clean it, and maintain it in time, the device will work for a long time and without interruptions in operation. And in case of a breakdown, you can contact the service center and call the master Poway Appliance Repair Service Center, or make repairs yourself if you have an understanding of how to do it.