Cleaning the washing machine drain hose is just as important as cleaning the washing machine drum or cleaning the washing machine filter. This is because a clogged hose can be the cause of no drain or slow water flow in your washing machine.
How to clean the washing machine drain hose?
- First, stop the water supply and have a bucket ready to drain the remaining water from the hose
- . Unscrew the water supply hose from both the body of the washing machine and the drain hole.
- To clean the hose, use a special non-metallic rope, with a small brush on the tip to remove the settled dirt. If you don’t have such a device, you can make a similar device using a longer steel cable.
- You bend one end of the cable and wrap it tightly around a piece of cloth.
- Insert the cleaning rope or fabric wire into the hose and move it back and forth until you have removed a layer of dirt from the walls of the appliance. Finally, clean the hose.
When your washer doesn’t drain water, stops rotating or there is any other failure, you realize, that things have become more complicated. If it starts generating unusual noises or vibrations, don’t wait till it breaks down completely. If you don’t repair the washer, it might even lead to a flood in your apartment or electric shortcut and a fire.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to deliver it to a service center. We know, that this might be an obstacle to many people, and we eliminated this issue. Call Poway Appliance Repair Service, and our appliance technician will arrive to your home to fix the electrical appliance. 95% of all cases are resolved by our specialists on the same day, usually within some hours from the moment when you placed your order. We provide the most efficient all home appliance repair services.
If you need your washer urgently, place an urgent order. Our appliance technician will come to you within 15 minutes and fix appliances. This costs slightly more, but our prices are still reasonable comparing to other appliance repair service providers.