Models from these manufacturers can inform owners of the following problems:
Code F06 (Heating problems)
Troubleshooting -Check the heating system, and replace non-functional parts.
Code F08 (One of the sensors is broken)
Troubleshooting -Check all dryer sensors. Replace faulty components.
Code F09 (At the right moment, the temperature inside the drum did not exceed 5 degrees)
Troubleshooting – Inspect the temperature sensor and its circuit.
Code F10 (Software failure)
Corrective action – Call a service technician
Code F11 (No contact between circuit board and motor)
(No contact between circuit board and motor) Remedy – Check to wire. If the fault is found, replace the board or motor
Code F12 (Dryer interrupts the program, it is faulty)
Fault solution – Only a call for service will help
Code F13 (Low pressure in the system)
Cod F13 (Low pressure in the system) Troubleshooting – Calling a technician is the only way to find the solution
In addition, it is worth mentioning that the machines from Siemens are prone to such malfunctions:
- Things do not dry. Such a defect can be caused by a breakdown of the dryer, the board, or its relay. It is necessary to inspect the parts and have them replaced. Also, drying may not take place when the condensate tank is full. You need to check the tank and clean it if necessary.
- No heating available. The faulty heating element or temperature sensors. Electronics can malfunction due to factory defects. It can also be negatively affected by frequent power surges. To keep the equipment from breakage, it is recommended to install a voltage regulator at home.
- The machine does not turn on. The complete absence of “signs of life” can be caused by the failure of any of the nodes (or their complex). In such situations, it is better to immediately contact the professionals.
- The drum does not rotate. This defect occurs when the drive belt breaks when the rotating axle or bearings are worn. As it is not difficult to guess, the repair consists in replacing the damaged components.
- Condensation is not removed. It is necessary to check the tank for its collection. Probably there are clogged inlets. If there is an outlet to the sewer, it is necessary to inspect the drain hose. The same action is taken when there is no moisture drain in the ventilating models. It does not hurt and inspection of the ventilation duct, as well as the sewer pipe, in which the condensate must drain (there, too, can be a clog).
- The device is leaking. The inlet pipe, the condensate tank, or the evacuating pump may be depressurized. In this case, it is necessary to find and isolate the place of the leak.
- Excessive noise is produced during operation. Usually, it indicates damage to the mechanics. It is impossible to do without the help of a master.
So many people in Poway rely on our appliance repair services. If you need an urgent repair of household appliances, let us know. We are confident in the quality of our handypersons’ work. That’s why. We don’t hesitate to issue a warranty on most of our work. This allows our customers to rest assured that they get the best service possible.