Ice Maker Repair Service
An ice maker is a machine that makes ice cubes for industrial or home use. It is a simple and necessary appliance for quickly producing different shapes of ice in a short time. Often public catering establishments, as well as food industry enterprises use such appliances. Poway Appliance Service Center provides urgent professional Ice Maker Repair in San Diego County. We can come to the home, to the factory, store, or any other place to provide services.
Common Breakdowns of Ice Makers
The most common breakdowns that require Ice Maker Repair include:
- There is water in the ice container. A clogged drain hose is the most common cause of these problems.
- Freezing of ice in one piece on the evaporator, no defrost. The cause of the failure may be due to a malfunction of the programmer, evaporative thermostat, or solenoid valve.
- The formed ice has an irregular shape. The reason lies in the blockage of water nozzles or damage to the pump.
- The ice is opaque. Such a problem indicates an excess of lime and calcium in the system.
- Ice production takes longer than half an hour. The ice has an irregular shape. This problem is typical for air-cooled ice makers, in which the radiator becomes dirty.
- Ice does not form. There is not enough water in the tray. These can happen because of an unclosed inlet hose ball valve and a non-functioning solenoid valve.
- The container is full of ice but the ice maker continues to function. From this, we can conclude that the thermostat that controls the amount of ice in the container is out of order.
- The leakage of water from the device indicates a crack in the solenoid valve.
- Extraneous noise. A sign of deterioration of the capacitor motor. Ice Maker Repair will require replacing a worn part and cleaning the capacitor.
Ice Maker Diagnosis and Repair
The ice maker consists of an electric motor with a cooling and heating element, a tray, and a water compartment. The professional ice maker connected to the water supply system will provide you with up to 400 lb of ice per day. The household unit produces up to 25 lb per day.
We provide Ice Maker Repairs and Services for all makes and brands. Our company employs technicians with 20 years of experience. Over the years, we faced problems of any complexity and successfully eliminated them.
Starting Ice Maker Repairs work, we rely not only on our experience! Only after high-quality diagnostics using modern technologies and equipment, we will tell you the exact cause of the breakdown. After agreeing on the price and other important details, our technician will provide high-quality Ice Maker Repair and Service. Our company uses only original spare parts for replacement. That’s why we provide a long-term guarantee for the kinds of work performed.
Ice Makers Malfunctions Prevention
Prevention ensures the long-term operation of appliances with minimal costs for Ice Maker Repairs. It is worth paying attention to several points:
- Water plays a major role in the ice maker’s operation. Monitor the quality and hardness of the water. The heavy particles found in hard water can cause system failure and clogged pipes.
- Voltage fluctuations are normal for any kind of electrical network. Under heavy loads or fluctuations, ice machines can fail. For prevention purposes, install a stabilizer.
- Wash the main parts of the icemaker with detergent. Make sure that the water does not stagnate in one place.
From time to time, invite the technician to carry out regular ice maker service, even before serious equipment breakdowns. This will help save you money and not bring the appliance to a critical state.
Poway Appliance Service Center is responsible for every service provided to customers. Don’t know who to choose? Choose us! We will promptly arrive at the place, carry out diagnostics and eliminate the breakdowns. We also provide a long-term guarantee for Ice Maker Repair and Service. You don’t have to overpay. Call us right now.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.