KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair
Poway Appliance Service Center provides ice maker repair and maintenance services. We offer turnkey ice maker installation at a comfortable price, diagnostics, and can also provide KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair in Poway, CA.
When placing an order, it is very important to understand what kind of ice maker you have and clearly state the problem you are having. This will help our technicians decide on a plan for KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair and Service ahead of time. And bring all the necessary parts for the job.
Our service center is famous for the fact that we always have a stock of many components in our own warehouse. This allows us to perform a quick KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair in one day.
Types of ice makers
- Ice maker. This category includes household models used in restaurants, bars. Ice makers produce ice of neat cubic shape with smooth edges, used for cooling cocktails. KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair and Service this type of equipment is the easiest.
- Granular ice makers produce white colored granules of small size. Their design includes special crushers that separate the ice flakes to a finer state. Their main function is to cool as quickly as possible. Repair of such models is required infrequently, since in practice such ice makers are used quite rarely.
- Apparatuses for making flake ice are in demand in the food and processing industry, in trade. Flake ice makers are installed in stores, fish or meat processing stores. Since this equipment is actively used, it periodically requires maintenance.
To find out the cost of KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair and maintenance of artificial ice makers, you can see the price list on the website of our company. Or you can contact our managers through the online contact form or by phone.
Causes of breakdowns of ice makers and ways of their elimination
In the process of operation, ice makers are subjected to increased loads. Most often the need for KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair and Service arises for the following reasons:
- The device stops turning on or does not turn off. This can be corrected by replacing the power button during the repair process.
- The ice maker stops cooling the products in it to the required temperatures. The cause of this phenomenon may be a lack of Freon. This can be corrected by adding a maker by a refrigeration technician.
- The ice maker produces cloudy ice of the wrong shape due to the pouring of poor-quality water. Also, this problem sometimes requires pump repair or nozzle cleaning.
- Interruptions in the operation of the maker pump can be caused by the clogging of its radiator. To prevent the failure of this element of the ice maker and subsequent repair or complete replacement, it is cleaned.
- Noises or intense vibrations occurring during the operation of the unit indicate the failure of its condenser elements. The problem is eliminated by diagnosing and repairing the faulty unit.
- Violations, interruptions in the operation of the ice maker occur due to program or mechanical failures in its electrical part. They are solved by reprogramming and replacing damaged parts of the circuit during KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair.
Why does the ice maker compressor fail?
It is quite common for the compressor to fail. And since it’s the most expensive part to repair, it’s worth mentioning the reasons why the compressor fails. This part can break down for a number of reasons:
- The previous repair went poorly and incorrectly. That is why it is better to entrust the repair to professionals.
- Malfunctions in the electrical network. Your technique will be saved by a voltage stabilizer.
- Defective units, air cooler. In this case, the repair should be started immediately, so that the breakdown did not reach the compressor.
- The evaporator should never be contaminated – so the compressor will break down very quickly.
When you contact Poway Appliance Service Center, you are guaranteed a quality repair for your residential and commercial appliances. KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair and Service we carry out at the customer’s address, and we only need one day for the whole repair process!
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.