LG Ice Maker Repair
Are you looking for someone to repair your ice maker? And do you need it repaired right away? Poway Appliance Service Center is exactly what you need. Our trained and professional technicians will perform LG Ice Maker Repair in Poway, CA promptly and efficiently. You can see our reliability and word of mouth in person or simply by reading reviews from grateful customers online.
Ice makers are common in households, but they are especially in demand in professional kitchens. The principle of operation of the unit producing artificial ice is quite simple, but still breakdowns happen. LG Ice Maker Repair and Service and other refrigeration equipment should be entrusted to experienced craftsmen. Otherwise, expensive equipment designed for many years of work can be out of order before time.
Proper LG Ice Maker Repair starts with diagnostics, which requires special equipment. Repair of equipment under contract gives a guarantee of quality and timely work performed.
Common breakdowns of ice makers
Modern ice makers are quite reliable, but improper operation or voltage fluctuations can lead to defects.
The malfunction of the ice maker can be indicated by ice of the wrong shape. This happens when the water nozzles are clogged, or the pump is worn out.
If the ice turns out to be opaque, it means that there is an excess of lime and calcium in the system. This situation is quite common, in order to correct it, specialists carry out decalcification and regeneration of water.
Frequent breakdowns of ice makers
- The indicator is active, but ice production does not occur. Probable causes of the problem are thermostat flaws, high condensing pressure shutdown. The solution is to replace the thermostat, test the performance of the condenser fan, and the water solenoid valve.
- Freezing of the performer is not fully realized. With a clogged capillary tube or freon leakage, insufficient suction pressure is observed. The first defect is solved by replacing the tube, the second – by eliminating the leak and replacing the filter. If you contact LG Ice Maker Repair and Service in time, you can avoid serious consequences and major repairs.
- If the process of making ice takes longer than half an hour, then, probably, the reason is due to contamination of the radiator. Such a problem is typical for air-cooled ice makers.
- If the ice does not form at all, it is caused by an unclosed ball valve of the filling hose.
- Unstable operation of the pump is possible due to a clogged manifold. Timely LG Ice Maker Repair will quickly return the device to working condition.
- If the container is full of ice, but the unit continues to work, perhaps the reason is a faulty thermostat that controls the amount of ice.
- Water leaks are most often caused by a cracked solenoid valve, which simply needs to be replaced with a new one.
- You should also be alarmed if the unit is too noisy. Excessive noise may indicate wear and tear of the condenser micromotor. It is not recommended to repair this part – it is better to replace it immediately.
- Flashing of the indicator light on the panel does not always indicate a breakdown of the ice maker. Perhaps there is not enough water in the tank, or the mold is full of ice. If minor defects are eliminated, but the indicator continues to blink, it is worth calling a master.
In order for the ice maker to last as long as possible without breakdowns, you should use purified water. The water in the tank should be replaced every 24 hours. If the motor stops working, do not immediately restart the device. It will be more correct to disconnect it from the power and let it rest for a while, then try to start. so, it will avoid early breakdowns and referral to a master for LG Ice Maker Repair and Service.
Call the master at home
- Call us on the phone numbers listed on the site or leave a request.
- Name the brand of the stove and the nature of the malfunction.
- Tell us a convenient time to call the master LG Ice Maker Repair and specify your address.
- Wait for the arrival of the master at a strictly agreed time.
- Accept the work.
We carry out repairs in all areas of the city and suburbs. For the whole process of restoration, we only need one day.
In case the breakdown has already occurred, Poway Appliance Service Center offers you quality and fast ice maker repair at the most affordable prices. The price of LG Ice Maker Repair and Service is made up of the cost of work and replaced components, if any. We get all components directly from the manufacturer, so the price is the lowest.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.