You habitually loaded your Bosch with dishes, added detergent, selected the program, and started the wash. Washing began, but at some point, the dishwasher stopped. The water is not draining and the code E25 is displayed and the “tap” icon is lit. Is your Bosch dishwasher not draining? We provide top-notch Bosch dishwasher repair Appliance Repair Service Center in Poway and throughout North County and the San Diego Area
An E25 error in Bosch brand dishwashers means the drain pump is malfunctioning. It is broken or is blocked by a foreign object (such as a bone or toothpick)
Bosch dishwasher code E 25
1. The dishwasher filters are clogged. There are filters at the bottom of the dishwasher that protects the drain and circulation pumps from large food particles getting into them. If they are not cleaned periodically, dirt and grease clog the filters so badly that the water doesn’t drain at all or drains too slowly, so Bosch dishwashers go into error E25.
2. The drain hose is crushed or kinked. Something may have fallen on or kinked the drain hose. This is the reason why the machine can’t drain and gives error E 25.
3. A clog in the drain. Most often, the drain of the dishwasher is connected to the siphon in the kitchen. When it clogs with food residue and grease, the water can not go, the machine does not drain, and writes code E25.
4. The dishwasher drain is not properly organized. The hose is probably too long which causes the dishwasher’s drain pump to lack the power to drain the water. Ideally, the length of the hose should not exceed 1.5 meters. Make sure that the machine is installed correctly. If it is not installed correctly, call a technician to connect the drain correctly.
5. One-time control board failure. Sometimes the dishwasher control board “hangs” and the appliances produce a variety of malfunctions. Including, problems with the drain and error E25 can occur.
Anxious malfunctions that require repair
1. Drain pump malfunction
The drain pump is responsible for pumping water out of the dishwasher. It is a body with an impeller and motor. If the pump is clogged, the impeller blades cannot rotate or break at all. The motor may also burn out. The latter occurs due to overloading. For example, if the pump tries to spin the blocked blades.
2. Blockage in the drain path
Water from the dishwasher enters the sewer through a rather long path. It includes the filter system, the nozzles, the drain pump, and the drain hose. Along the way, clogs can occur: most often caused by large food particles and grease. Sometimes the drain itself becomes clogged.
3. The control unit is defective.
The control unit is a microcircuit, in which all the programs of the dishwasher are stored. Due to power surges or moisture on the board can fail individual radio elements, contacts, or tracks in the circuit of the drain pump.
4. Drain pump wiring or contacts are faulty
The drain pump wiring is damaged due to vibrations from the washing process. Contacts become loose, burned, or oxidized due to high humidity or moisture. In private homes, mice or rats often gnaw on the wires and contacts.
Poway Appliance Repair Service technicians repair all brands of dishwashers, including Bosch. A technician will arrive promptly at your convenience. We have been proudly serving residential customers in San Diego County for over 20 years. Our technicians are trained to provide appliance service with expertise and professionalism.