Commercial Refrigerator Repair
Today, refrigerators have become a must-have attribute not only in the kitchen, but also in hotel rooms and even cars. But despite the technology that has been proven over decades and the constant introduction of new solutions, refrigerator breakdowns are not that uncommon. In a word, if you have problems, contact the trusted specialists at Poway Appliance Service Center. The experts at Commercial Refrigerator Repair in Poway, CA perform quality repairs on time.
Our service center employs Commercial Refrigerator Repair and Service, which will perform high-quality appliance repairs. They have over 20 years of experience. We have been working since 2001.
Major refrigerator breakdowns
Refrigerator won’t start
If the starting capacitor fails, it should be replaced by Commercial Refrigerator Repair specialists, especially in cases where its capacitance differs from the nominal value. The refrigerator may not start due to a faulty defrost device.
To eliminate the possibility of this breakdown, it is necessary to remove the mechanism from the refrigeration unit, disconnect it from the terminals and connect the system bypassing the part. If the start-up was successful, the defrosting device must be replaced. Our professionals at Commercial Refrigerator Repair and Service will quickly carry out the replacement.
The refrigerator is not freezing
Refrigerator breakdowns due to a lack of temperature reduction inside the chambers are a common occurrence. It may be associated with clogging of the system, which entails replacing the filter-drier and purging the capillary tube. If you have exactly this problem, then the refrigeration unit works without stopping, frost forms only on the evaporator section and the first leg of the condenser has a high temperature.
Other causes of refrigerator malfunction:
- Refrigerant leak. It is necessary to refill with freon and eliminate the cause of the leak. Commercial Refrigerator Repair will fix the breakdown in the shortest possible time.
- Refrigerant entering the evaporator. Diagnose the condition of the wiring. If everything is fine with it, replace the valve.
- Air entering the system. Call a technician to carry out procedures to eliminate condenser depressurization and refill the system with refrigerant.
Loss of cooling capacity
Problems with the refrigerator that lead to a drop in temperature are in most cases associated with defects in the functioning of the motor-compressor. Due to the fact that refrigeration equipment manufacturers develop non-separable models of compressors, they must be replaced.
In other cases, this may be caused by the following factors:
- Capillary clogged (partial/complete).
- Engine failure. Commercial Refrigerator Repair and Service specialists will replace the engine when you contact us.
- The wires between the individual components of the device are not connected correctly.
- Other reasons why the refrigerator does not gain temperature.
Formation of a “fur coat” in the refrigerator
- The refrigerator was open for a long time.
- The refrigerator doors do not close tightly.
- The temperature regulator has failed.
- Call a Commercial Refrigerator Repair specialist to your home to diagnose and, if necessary, replace faulty parts.
Regardless of the brand and model of your refrigerator, follow the operating rules described in detail in the instructions. Perform regular performance diagnostics at Poway Appliance Service Center. Commercial Refrigerator Repair and Service can quickly identify the source of the problem. This will prevent in advance the need to repair the refrigerator, the price of which can be several times higher than the cost of diagnostic work.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.