A broken washing machine is always a big issue for the whole family. A reliable and useful assistant suddenly becomes a problem and a source of leaks and pollution. The cause of a number of problems is banal inattention and improper operation. However, most washing machine malfunctions are easy to diagnose and fix if you call the technician for washing machine repair San Diego at once.
The Most Common Washing Machine Breakdowns
Regardless of the manufacturer and model, all typical washing machine breakdowns can be summarized in the following list:
- Does not drain water during operation or spin.
- Does not turn on.
- The control panel does not light up.
- Does not heat water.
- During the spin cycle, the program freezes or the function does not work.
- The loading door does not open.
Causes of washing machine breakdowns
A washing machine is a very complex technical device. It is equipped with sensors, wiring, and electronics. If we are talking about the most modern models, they also add a computerized control and management unit to the impressive list of sensor nodes.
Breakdowns of washing machines occur both due to purely operational conditions and due to inconsistencies in the parameters of the working environment or power supply. A short list can be formed as follows:
- Insufficient fluid pressure, or water hammer when it is supplied with air pockets.
- Poor quality inlet water: too hard or contains a suspension of large mechanical particles.
- Incorrect parameters of the supply network, too high or low voltage, its sudden changes.
- Incorrect installation of the appliance, errors in operation, or ignoring the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Incorrect connection to the mains.
- Foreign objects in linen: coins, hairpins, and others.
The causes of washing machine failure include operating conditions. Avoiding such problems lies in the regular maintenance of the appliance. The instructions for a particular model always provide a method of keeping idle, washing methods, as well as a list of operations that need to be done after washing. If the machine still breaks down, it is important to call the specialist who will make a diagnosis, accurately determine the breakdown, and offer the best way to fix it.
Most of the breakdowns occur due to the owner’s fault and improper handling of equipment. The Poway Appliance Service Center specialists have already repeatedly made sure of this. It is important to follow the rules for operating the equipment declared by the equipment manufacturer, and at the first sign of a breakdown, immediately contact the master for washing machine repair San Diego.
If you’re in need of professional assistance with washer repair San Diego, call a professional Poway Appliance Service Center technician by phone or through an online request.
Our service center is open 24/7, so you can easily schedule a convenient repair time. The specialist will arrive at the agreed time, carry out a diagnosis, and, if necessary, offer repairs. If you are willing, the machine will be repaired directly on-site within 1-2 hours.