Air Conditioning Repair and Service
Air conditioners are an integral part of many modern apartments. Like any equipment, they need maintenance and repair. If you want your air conditioner or split system to serve for a long time and perform its functions with high quality, you should think about regular service and repair. To do this, you need to invite professionals. Call Poway Appliance Repair Service Center to get high-quality Air Conditioning Repair in San Diego County.
The Main Breakdowns of Air Conditioners and their Causes
Let’s list the main breakdowns that require calling a technician for Air Conditioning Repair and Service:
- The air conditioner doesn’t cool the air well. Most likely a refrigerant leak can cause such a problem. Also, weak performance occurs due to contamination of heat exchangers and filters. Our technicians will find a refrigerant leak, charge the air conditioner, and provide additional repairs.
- The air conditioner does not cool at all. It works like a fan. Several faults are possible. Failure is likely due to the complete absence of refrigerant in the system, as well as the failure of the starting capacitor. Problems can happen because of the electronic control board, the fan of the external unit, and the compressor jamming. Air Conditioning Repair starts with hardware diagnostics.
- The air conditioner works and after a while, it turns itself off. The most common case is the absence of pressure in the refrigeration circuit. It happens due to a lack of refrigerant or compressor wear. It is also possible because of contamination of the heat exchangers. In such cases, the technician will provide professional Air Conditioning Repairs and Services.
- Water leaks from the air conditioner. The drainage system is clogged, or the condensate pump is out of order. It is necessary to clean the drainage system or repair the pump for removing condensate.
- The air conditioner does not respond to the remote. The IR signal receiver or the IR receiver board is probably out of order. You also need to make sure that the batteries in the remote control are working properly.
- The air conditioner does not turn on. There are many possible reasons. It is necessary to make sure that the power cable is in good condition and that there is power in the network. There may also be malfunctions in the refrigerant compressor, as well as electronic components. After diagnostics, the technician will determine the exact breakdown and provide professional Air Conditioning Repairs.
Advantages of Repairing Air Conditioners in Our Service Center
We provide our clients with a wide range of benefits:
- The cost of the Air Conditioning Repair is fixed and there are no hidden payments.
- Only experienced professionals are involved in air conditioner repair services.
- The proposed range of services includes work with any split systems and air conditioners, including ceiling, two-zone, sectional, and cassette types.
- We provide expert advice free of charge. The client gets the opportunity to communicate with an experienced technician, and not an ordinary call center employee.
- Components for most modern models of climate control equipment are in our warehouse.
- We use only original spare parts and consumables for Air Conditioning Repairs.
- You can sign a maintenance contract. Dozens of individual clients and businesses contact us constantly.
We don’t just do repairs. We will do our best to make the air conditioner break less often. If the problem is related to improper installation and violation of the operating rules, technicians will inform the customer about this. Call Poway Appliance Repair Service Center right now or leave a request on the website for professional Air Conditioning Repair and Service.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.