Commercial Washer Repair
Modern automatic washers are very easy to use. It is enough to put dirty laundry in the drum, add powder and set the required washing mode. At the same time, washers are complex electronic equipment. You should trust Poway Appliance Service Center for washer repairs. It is advisable to use the services of not private contractors, but rather professional masters from Commercial Washer Repair in Poway, CA.
In this case, you can be confident in the sufficient qualification level of Commercial Washer Repair and Service. When replacing individual parts, original spare parts or full-fledged analogues will be used. You will also receive a long-term official guarantee, which will be documented.
Among the most common breakdowns of a commercial washer are the following problems
- Failure of the drainage pump. Often small objects that were in clothing pockets (matches, pins, coins), buttons, rivets get into the pump and block the rotation of the impeller. In this case, it is necessary to disassemble the pump and remove excess particles, as well as clean it of contaminants. If the problem is mechanical damage or failure of the motor, then the entire pump will need to be replaced with a new one. Commercial Washer Repair can help solve this problem.
- Control unit malfunctions. The control board is responsible for the proper operation of the machine. It can be damaged due to power surges, excess humidity, and extreme temperatures. It is necessary to check for burnt out tracks, capacitors, relays, and then replace and solder them. The unit must also be reprogrammed. If the processor burns out, you will have to replace the entire board. Our customers prefer to call our center to their home and Commercial Washer Repair and Service their equipment.
- Engine wear. If the drive brushes or stator/rotor inter turn short circuits are worn out, it may be necessary to replace components or install a completely new motor.
- Breakage of the tubular heating element (heating element). The heater may become covered with a layer of scale and become overgrown with particles of tissue and grease. Due to prolonged operation at maximum power, the heating element may burn out or rot.
- Development of the service life of ball bearings. The presence of noise and grinding noise during spinning indicates wear of the drum bearings. You will need to disassemble the washer body and replace the ball bearings. Our company has professional Commercial Washer Repair, and they will fix this problem very quickly.
- Belt stretching or breaking. Due to prolonged high loads, the drive belt may increase in length. This will lead to its slipping and poor rotation of the drum. The belt will need to be replaced with a similar one.
- Failure of the door locking mechanism is one of the common malfunctions of a washer. If the locking device breaks down, the machine may not start working. The mechanism will need to be replaced. This problem can be easily fixed by a Commercial Washer Repair and Service technician.
- Fill valve malfunction. The coil in the solenoid valve usually fails. If it breaks, you will need to install a new automatic valve.
- Wear of the hatch cuff. Failure of the seal may result in water leakage. Small abrasions can be sealed. If the wear is severe, a new seal will need to be installed. Commercial Washer Repair will get the job done quickly and on time.
If you experience problems with your washer, you should call only qualified technicians from the reliable Poway Appliance Service Center. The experienced, professional repair technicians at Commercial Washer Repair and Service will quickly determine the cause of the breakdown and promptly fix it. If it is necessary to replace a broken part, any necessary spare part will be quickly delivered and installed. All work performed and components installed will be guaranteed.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.