Freezer Repair and Service
A malfunctioning freezer causes spoilage of meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, and other frozen products. The problem causes a lot of inconvenience in warm rooms where defrosting occurs within an hour. Therefore, it is necessary to eliminate the breakdown immediately after detection. Don’t try to do it yourself. Call a professional technician from Poway Appliance Repair Service Center. We are a local reliable company that has been providing Freezer Repair in San Diego County since 2001.
The Most Common Freezer Failures
Most often, freezers exhibit the following malfunction symptoms:
- The freezer doesn’t respond when turned on. In the simplest case, the problem may be insufficient voltage in the network or a broken outlet. In such a situation, the technician will quickly provide Freezer Repairs. More serious malfunctions occur because of the failure of the surge protector or the electronic equipment board.
- The freezer may electrically shock if the ground is not connected or in case of protection parts damage. The specialist will identify the broken spare part using diagnostic equipment.
- Knocks out plugs. Such a symptom indicates a breakdown of a thermal fuse, heating element, or compressor. Also, it can be a result of a short circuit.
- Leaking. If the leak in the chamber is due to a clogged drain tube, the Freezer Repair will require cleaning this component. But the problem may be related to the electric or electronic part. In this case, the technician will provide a complex Freezer Repair and Service.
- The freezer doesn’t freeze. The freezer does not produce cold due to a broken thermostat, compressor, or defrost unit. Also, the appliance will not freeze if freon leaks and if the filter or capillary tube is dirty. Only a specialist can find the cause and provide Freezer Repair.
- A fur coat of snow and ice appeared. Ice forms in the freezer due to a compressor failure or freon leakage. In this case, serious Freezer Repairs will be required. But there are also simpler causes of failure. For example, contamination of the capillary tube or leakage. If the door no longer closes tightly, the specialist will adjust the hinges and replace the seal.
- Noise and buzz. Extraneous sounds appear when the compressor is worn. The technician will provide Freezer Repairs and Services by installing a new motor. If the noise is due to a broken fan, the specialist will replace this part.
- Beeps and throws errors. With these symptoms, check the tightness of the door closing. It may not need repairs. If the door is tightly closed, you need to call the technician. The specialist will replace the temperature sensor or repair the electronic board.
Which Service Center to Apply
The selected service center should employ specialists with extensive experience in the repair of freezing equipment. They have to cope with complex tasks and quickly fix breakdowns. You can find such specialists by checking the reviews of satisfied customers. A lot of positive reviews are always published about reliable service centers on Google.
Our company employs only professionals who deal with all brands and models of equipment. In our service center you will receive:
- Warranty for all kinds of works performed.
- Personally calculated estimate. The cost will depend on the type of freezer malfunction.
- Promptly rendered services with departure to the home address.
- Free expert consultation. Consulting does not oblige to order freezer repairs. You can get answers to questions and then decide on the need for further cooperation.
- You can call the freezer repair technician by phone or by filling out the request form on the website.
Poway Appliance Repair Service Center has been providing Freezer Repair and Service for more than 20 years. We have a lot of happy clients who have been relying on us for many years. We issue a guarantee on most of the work performed. Call us right now!
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.