Trane Furnace Repair
Repair of the Trane brand gas furnace is one of the main areas of Poway Appliance Service Center. You don’t have to search and guess who to contact – just dial our number and the technician will promptly arrive at your address. But most importantly, our specialist will perform Trane Furnace Repair in Poway, CA at a professional level.
Lack of heating, especially in winter, is critical. And in such cases, you should not hesitate to call specialists. Depending on the degree of complexity of the problem, Trane Furnace Repair and Service is usually divided into types such as: complex, simple and medium level.
High complexity repairs:
- Adjusting, repairing, checking and purging the gas valve.
- Cleaning the heat exchanger from scale (disassembly, washing in the service and assembly).
- Disassembly, diagnostics and cleaning of the hydraulic unit, pump replacement.
- Adjustment, replacement and repair, cleaning of injectors.
- Soldering, repair, module replacement.
- Disassembly, cleaning or repair of the 3-way valve, DHW (hot water supply) switching.
- Replacement of bearings on the fan (turbine) of the smoke removal system.
- This type of Trane Furnace Repair should only be trusted by specialists in this field.
- Debugging operating parameters.
- Reset the emergency thermostat.
- Automatic and manual replenishment of the heating network to maintain operating pressure.
- Restarting the furnace, manual unlocking or forced reset of settings.
Medium complexity service:
- Urgent replacement of fuses in the electronic control board of a domestic boiler.
- Replacement or cleaning of ignition and flame control (ionization) electrodes.
- Replacement or repair of the flow regulator (sensor).
- Checking and adjusting the expansion tank pumping and pressure.
- Replacement of water temperature sensors (determinators).
- Repair, diagnostics or replacement of pressure switch (smoke relay).
Signs of gas equipment malfunction
In what situations should you contact Trane Furnace Repair and Service specialists:
- Heating radiators do not warm up or heat up poorly. Quite possible factors: failure of the thermostat located near the radiator, problems with electronics, problems with the board, or the system is “aired.”
- Water drips from the boiler body and moisture condensation forms. Possible reasons: the pipe itself is leaking, the reducer in the furnace, the connection at the furnace or the heat exchanger.
- Excessive consumption of natural gas. Our Trane Furnace Repair offers a whole range of work on diagnostics, service maintenance, adjustment of equipment of any modification complexity, installation of gas furnaces.
- The actual temperature of the coolant does not correspond to the set one (not warm enough, boiling water, cold…). Possible reasons: nuances with pressure, problems with electronics, a “clogged” heat exchanger or a faulty gearbox. The specialist will perform a thorough diagnosis and then begin Trane Furnace Repair and Service.
- The burner does not light up, goes out immediately after ignition, and various sounds and noises arise during the ignition process. Probable reasons: the burner is clogged, the battery is dead, there is a problem with the board.
- The pilot light does not light up or goes out immediately after the furnace is ignited. Common factors: clogged burner, lack of air supply, issues with the chimney (you need to contact a chimney cleaning specialist).
- We have experience working with gas furnaces from all well-known manufacturers. We carry Trane Furnace Repair of all models. For us, the year of manufacture and the complexity of the breakdown do not matter. We provide a 3-month warranty for all types of our work, and up to 1 year for replaced components.
Do not repair gas equipment yourself. Maintenance, diagnostics, installation and repair of gas equipment can only be carried out by a qualified specialist. Attempting to carry out repairs yourself will provoke a more problematic breakdown and can become dangerous to the life and health of your loved ones. The technicians from Poway Appliance Service Center have the proper technical abilities, skills, knowledge and special clearance to perform this type of activity. By entrusting us with Trane Furnace Repair and Service, you can be confident in the quality of the work performed.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.