Kenmore Washing Machine Repair
Washing machines, like any other appliance, require regular maintenance. If you don’t take proper care, sooner or later your washing machine will need repair, because it will simply fail. In these situations, contact our company Poway Appliance Repair Service Center right away. Our company has been working since 2001. The best option for solving complex problems in washing machine repair is the team of professionals Kenmore Washing Machine Repair in San Diego County which deals with repairing both household and other appliances. Our specialists have more than 20 years of experience.
Washing Machine Faults and Repair
Water won’t heat up
This is the most common defect, the correction of which is better to trust Kenmore Washing Machine Repair. The reasons for this can be:
- Faulty heating element. Happens most often when washing at high temperatures and using boiling;
- The heating element power circuit is broken;
- Sensors and control system malfunctioned.
Water is not coming into the washing machine
Water enters the machine through a valve that opens briefly. If the water is not flowing, it could be:
- The screen in front of the valve is clogged. Dross clogs the screen if the house has rusty piping and frequent pressure surges in the system;
- A blocked water taps. A trivial but frequent user inattention that is very easy to solve;
- Faulty control unit. The rarest cause, but still common. Our Kenmore Washing Machine Repairs, replace it when you contact us.
Water leaking from under the machine
The most unpleasant problem that can occur due to:
- A leaky hose;
- Leaking dispenser due to a buildup of laundry detergent. Water in the dispenser is fed at a high pressure and, if it is clogged, it leaks through the cracks. The only solution is to clean the drawer in time;
- Leakage of the hatch cuff, i.e., leakage from the door;
- tank leaks. Most often the tank is deformed if you wash things with a lot of metal objects. In this case, its replacement is necessary;
- The laundry being washed. For example, curtains. They do not absorb water, strongly foam the powder, and the foam seeps through the holes of the machine.
Water doesn’t drain out.
This problem can be triggered by one of the factors:
- The filter is clogged with small particles of fabrics. At first, the water drains slowly, and then the drain stops working at all. You need to clean it in time, our Kenmore Washing Machine Repair and Service will clean the filter;
- The drain system from the tank to the drain pump filter is clogged. This happens when things are washed, from which large particles are deposited, clogging the drain;
- The drain pump is out of order. The cause can be either its wear and tear, or a clogged filter.
The drum does not rotate, the spinning does not work
The main reason is the failed electric motor, which carries the main load during washing. And if you load several cycles in a row, a short circuit can occur. In this case, only replacement of the motor will save. Only Kenmore Washing Machine Repair should be trusted. To prevent the trouble, it is advisable to take a break of at least an hour between washes. Also, the drum may not rotate due to belt breakage, breakage of the heating element or control board.
The power button does not work
This situation occurs when there is a faulty cord/plug or a faulty control box. In the second option, a Kenmore Washing Machine Repair and Services technician can identify a broken electronic module; a device that locks the door; or broken wires in the electrical circuitry.
Heavy knocking of the machine during operation
The causes can be minor and quite significant. Let’s start with the simple ones:
- Getting into the tank of a foreign object, such as a button or coin from a pocket;
- uneven distribution of laundry in the drum;
- inaccurate installation of the washing machine.
And the most difficult problem is bearing failure. This occurs after five years of operation of the technique. Through the worn packing water leaks on the bearings, they rust and eventually collapse. To make the oil seal last longer, it is desirable not to set high revolutions when wringing the laundry. Our Kenmore Washing Machine Repairs, replace it when you contact us.
There are many small failures, which nevertheless create serious problems in the use of the product. If you can’t make repairs yourself, call the professionals at Poway Appliance Repair Service Center. More serious breakdowns that make your washing machine unable to function are a must with Kenmore Washing Machine Repair and Service.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.