GE Refrigerator Repair
You may be able to get by without other appliances for a few days, but when your refrigerator breaks down, it needs to be fixed as soon as possible. The only competent solution is to contact Poway Appliance Service Center. This is a GE Refrigerator Repair in Poway, CA where qualified professionals can perform all repairs as soon as possible.
Modern refrigeration equipment is made to be high quality and reliable. And it is understandable – a refrigerator is an important thing in the home, and we use it 24 hours a day. That is why we perform GE Refrigerator Repair and Service every day, without holidays and weekends. For your convenience, our technicians work from early morning until late evening.
Common refrigerator malfunctions requiring repair
- Refrigerator motor-compressor does not stop working. Continuous functioning of the compressor at full capacity is possible for the following reasons. The temperature in the room is very high, incorrect positioning of the thermoregulator knob, refrigerant leakage. The last problem can be eliminated only with the help of GE Refrigerator Repair specialists.
- Leakage. In a situation when water is formed inside the refrigerator or it is leaking, the first thing to do is to inspect the drainage system, which could be clogged. However, this is not the only possible cause of a leak. To determine the exact cause, a GE Refrigerator Repair and Service technician will perform a full diagnostic of the appliance.
- Extraneous noise is heard. If during the refrigerator operation there is a strong rumbling, tapping – the problem may lie in loose motor fastening. Or it may be a consequence of an unsuccessful start of the compressor or a result of electric voltage fluctuations. This malfunction is characteristic of many models.
- Snow coat in the freezer or chamber of the refrigerator. With a high probability, ice appears in No-Frost models, because the defrost module is inoperative. A GE Refrigerator Repair technician only needs one day to fix the problem.
- The compressor clicks and does not turn on. It is very likely that the compressor has broken down and a short circuit has occurred. Clicks are produced by the starting relay.
- Refrigeration equipment does not keep the temperature mode, or it is not possible to change the set mode. As a rule, the reason is in the failure of the thermoregulator or in the incorrectly set position. In case the freezer compartment keeps the required low temperature, while the refrigerator temperature is higher than required, the problem may be in the freon leakage. It should be refilled.
- The refrigerator turns on and turns off instantly. There are two probable reasons – the starting relay is broken, or the compressor is broken. If you continue to operate the appliance, it can further damage the equipment and make GE Refrigerator Repair and Service much more expensive.
- Unpleasant odor in the refrigerator. Improper operation and storing food unopened or spoiled. Or leaving the refrigerator turned off and closed for a long period of time, wetting of the thermal insulation.
- The refrigerator, when you touch it, gives an electric shock. The reason is leakage of current on the body.
Why you should contact a specialized service center for refrigerator repair
There are many reasons for turning to professionals. Let’s list the reasons why our customers choose us:
- Prompt GE Refrigerator Repair at the customer’s home.
- Professional and qualitative approach to each breakdown.
- Warranty obligations to everyone who turned to us for help.
- Reliable repair using only original components.
- Own warehouse of branded spare parts, which is convenient and reduces the repair process in time.
- We work in emergency situations that require the fastest possible repair.
- Licensed specialists with many years of experience in the field of repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Affordable prices and a flexible system of discounts for regular customers.
- Convenient work schedule – 7 days a week, from early morning until late evening.
Most breakdowns are difficult to diagnose on your own, and even more difficult – to perform repairs, so as not to damage anything. Your appliances will be in one piece and last longer if you call Poway Appliance Service Center for professional help right away. In addition to the breakdowns listed above, there are specific malfunctions that are specific to refrigerators of certain makes and models. GE Refrigerator Repair and Service technicians are familiar with these weaknesses, so they can quickly figure out what the cause of a particular malfunction is.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.