Commercial Freezer Repair
Poway Appliance Service Center, an appliance repair company, has been working for the benefit of its customers since 2001. Commercial Freezer Repair in Poway, CA should be performed by professional technicians. Since these appliances are high-end with the introduction of innovative construction parts, systems, various sensors, modern electronics. Users appreciate these freezers because of their low cost and at the same time for quality performance, stylish and compact design.
Order a freezer repair
Any, even the most reliable freezer equipment is subject to various external factors that reduce their performance. Such factors may include improper operating conditions (irregular defrosting), mechanical damage during installation or transportation, natural wear and tear of parts. Our company offers the services of Commercial Freezer Repair and Service specialists of high level, able to cope with the tasks of the highest complexity.
Call us now and within a day our specialist will arrive at your address. We perform all repairs exclusively at the location of the appliance. You do not need to bother with the hassle of transporting a bulky device to the workshop.
Why do so many customers choose our service center!
There are many reasons to turn to professionals. Let’s list the reasons why customers choose us:
- Prompt Commercial Freezer Repair and service at the customer’s address.
- Professional and quality approach to every breakdown from licensed technicians.
- Warranty commitment to everyone who has asked us for help.
- Reliable Commercial Freezer Repair and Service using only genuine parts.
- Own stock of branded parts, which is convenient and reduces the repair process in time.
- We handle emergency situations that require the fastest possible repairs.
- Licensed specialists with many years of experience in the field of repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Affordable prices and flexible discounts on Commercial Freezer Repair for regular customers.
- Convenient hours of operation – 7 days a week, from early morning until late evening.
Common types of commercial freezer breakdowns
- Compressor failure.
- Depressurization of the housing. This can be caused by worn seals or damage to the freezer door/lid.
- Temperature sensor or controller failure.
- Dehumidifier filter malfunction.
- A refrigerant leak or clog.
All the breakdowns that can plague your appliance can be easily repaired by our Commercial Freezer Repair and Service technicians.
Causes of freezer failure
Often the cause of Commercial Freezer Repair is failure to follow the rules of operation of the product. The main mistakes of equipment owners, which lead to the equipment failure:
- Violation of the mode of operation. Each freezer is able to freeze a certain amount of products in a given period of time. If you do not comply with the manufacturer’s recommendations in this matter – it can fail.
- Dirt and dust on the radiator, condenser or air filter. Also the installation of freezers too close to the wall and other appliances. All of these cause the system to overheat and fail.
- Ice formation on the temperature sensor, on the dehumidifier and in the ventilation. This appears when the chamber is heavily loaded, long operation without preventive maintenance.
- Mechanical damage.
- Wear and tear of parts over time.
- Factory defect of the technique. Rarely, but this sometimes happens.
Most of the breakdowns are difficult to diagnose on your own, and even more difficult – to perform repairs, so as not to damage anything. Your appliances will be safer and longer lasting if you seek professional help from Poway Appliance Service Center right away.
At Commercial Freezer Repair and Service, our technicians are familiar with all of your appliance’s weaknesses, so they can quickly figure out what’s causing the problem. And don’t hesitate to fix the problem right away. Urgent equipment repair is not a luxury for us, but a commonplace. We love what we do!
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.