Blast Freezer Repair
Commercial freezer repair is commonplace for Poway Appliance Service Center. Since 2001, our technicians have been performing Blast Freezer Repair in Poway, CA every day. We fix freezer breakdowns on all reputable brands and models. There is no appliance problem that we can’t fix. Call us now and have your freezer freezing food the same day.
Breakdown of freezers in production is a serious matter and can lead to large financial losses, especially in the summertime. Don’t procrastinate on calling a Blast Freezer Repair and Service professional and don’t try to fix the breakdown yourself.
A Blast freezer is an equipment that is widely in demand and indispensable in today’s environment. All appliances that are manufactured today are characterized by a long service life and reliability. But over time it can fail for various reasons. Most malfunctions can be eliminated only by a specialist. That’s why it’s recommended to contact a service center for Blast Freezer Repair and scheduled service when problems occur.
We will fix all breakdowns!
- Refueling of the refrigerator with freon.
- Replacement of compressor, evaporator.
- Elimination of refrigerant leakage.
- Lack of cooling.
- Great noise of the freezer.
- The freezer does not freeze well.
- Indicators are not lit.
- Constant leakage in the freezer.
- Frosting in the freezer compartment.
- Defects of the impulse valve.
- Failure of the protective relay.
- Rapid growth of the “snow coat”.
- Knocking when turning on and off the equipment.
- Freezer does not turn off or does not turn on.
Call a specialist to repair the freezer
To call a master of Blast Freezer Repair and Service, you just need to call us or leave your request on the site. The technician will respond promptly and will arrive at the specified time and date. To speed up the repair, you need to specify the model of the freezer when making a request, as well as describe the malfunction. This will help the specialist to orient and take the necessary tools and spare parts for the work, especially if you need to repair old freezers.
Cleaning and repairing components during a service visit
During a routine Blast Freezer Repair, we will check and if necessary, replace or repair:
- Electronic modules and other components.
We use consumables and spare parts recommended by the manufacturer of the equipment. For all activities and replaced parts are given a warranty of 3 months to 1 year.
Repair of freezers – how to avoid breakdowns
In order not to have to ask for Blast Freezer Repair and Service after a year after buying a freezer, do not ignore the advice of experts. It is necessary to adhere to a few rules of operation, which are specified in the manual and will be readily given by our masters:
- Properly install the unit so that it does not slide on the floor, does not move out or contact the back of its surface with the wall. Conditions should be made to minimize vibrations. Do not install the freezer near appliances with high heat output (stoves, ovens, etc.).
- Periodically defrost the equipment so that the snow coat does not build up inside and the freezer works in its normal mode.
- If there are problems with the electrical network (voltage fluctuations) – be sure to buy a stabilizer. This will save from burning out not only your freezer, but also other equipment at your enterprise.
Why do customers choose us!
- We are chosen for our state-of-the-art engineering and honest work without inflated offers.
- In-house engineers who are regularly trained in the manufacture of state-of-the-art machinery. To innovate in the direction of Blast Freezer Repair.
- New technologies at work. We work to the standards from the manufacturer and time doesn’t stand still and we do it.
- State-of-the-art equipment. We use certified equipment and parts from only trusted brands.
- Turnkey service – complete service from design to installation and commissioning of freezer equipment with follow-up service.
Poway Appliance Service Center offers you quality and fast freezer repair at the most affordable prices. The Blast Freezer Repair and Service price is made up of the cost of labor and replaced parts, if any. We get all parts directly from the manufacturer, so the price is the lowest possible.
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.